Thursday, September 10, 2009

NJ and NY

New Jersey was one state where I had good weather for the most part. I'm pretty sure I just hung out most nights I spent in NJ. We came into to NJ in high spirits after we left Delaware Water Gap and my first day in Jersey I saw 7 black bear (including 4 cubs) so I knew it was going to be a good state.
First night in Jersey was pretty much a party and we ended up getting a bunch of free salad, bread, lasagna and even some vegetarian lasagna. Just a bunch of friends hanging out. Even some canoeing.





Jersey is a lot prettier than you'd expect.






For some reason I just couldn't get enough of the Mountain Laurel



Paradise and Walrus checking Wild Bill for ticks.


Nexus cookin up some dinner.




I hope I never forget NJ/NY. Friendships made, lessons learned and paying it forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment